- SO YOU WANT TO BE A ROBOT and Other Stories [short story collection] — Lethe Press (May 2017)
- I Sing Against the Silent Sun (w/ Ada Hoffmann) — Lightspeed Magazine (TBA)
- Longing For Stars Once Lost — Lightspeed Magazine (September 2017)
- For Now, Sideways — Diabolical Plots (2017)
- Two Reflections At Midnight — Gamut Magazine (2017)
- Brightened Star, Ascending Dawn — Humans Wanted, ed. by Vivian Caethe (2017)
- Yet So Vain Is Man — Galaxy’s Edge (TBA)
- Fathoms Deep and Fathoms Cold — Submerged, ed. by Joshua Palmatier (2017)
- This Is A Picture Book — sub-Q (2017)
- Monster Girls Don’t Cry — published in Uncanny Magazine #14, January 2017.
- Later, Let’s Tear Up the Inner Sanctum –published in Lightspeed Magazine, February 2017.
- What Becomes Of The Third-Hearted — published in Shimmer 33, September 2016.
- The Gentleman of Chaos — published in Apex Magazine, August 2016.
- Iron Aria — published in Issue 34 of Fireside, July 2016.
- Lonely Robot in a Rocket Ship in Space — published in Cicada Magazine, July/August 2016.
- Finding Home (reprint) — published in issue #74 of Lightspeed Magazine, July 2016.
- Once I, Rose — published on May 27th, 2016 at Daily Science Fiction.
- This Is Not a Wardrobe Door — published in Issue 29 of Fireside , January 2016. Audio (full-cast recording!) at PodCastle in April 2016.
- The Android’s Prehistoric Menagerie–published in Issue 2 of Mothership Zeta, February 2016.
- …Or Be Forever Fallen–published in InterGalactic Medicine Show, February 2016
- To the Knife-Cold Stars (reprint) — Wilde Stories 2016: The Year’s Best Gay Speculative Fiction, ed. Steve Berman (Lethe Press)
- Where Monsters Dance (reprint)– Transcendent : The Best Transgender Fiction 2016, ed. K. M. Szpara (Lethe Press)
- How To Become A Robot In 12 Easy Steps (reprint) — Cicada Magazine (September/October 2016)
- Where Monsters Dance (reprint) — Heiress of Russ: The Best Lesbian Speculative Fiction 2016, ed. by Steve Berman and Alyx Dellamonica (Lethe Press).
- For Want of a Heart — Absolute Power: Tales of Queer Villainy anthology, ed. Erica Friedman (December 2016)
- Under Wine-Bright Seas — published in Issue 9 of Scigentasy, May 2015.
- The Sorcerer’s Unattainable Gardens — published in Daily Science Fiction, April 2015. Reprinted in the anthology, LOVE HURTS (December 2015, ed. by Tricia Reeks). Podcast at Far Fetched Fables.
- Where Monsters Dance — published in Inscription Magazine, March 2015. Podcast in PodCastle on 10/13/15.
- Finding Home — published in the #1 issue of Vitality Magazine, March 2015. Reprinted in Lightspeed, July 2016.
- To the Knife-Cold Stars — published (text and audio) in Escape Pod on February 7, 2015.
- Tomorrow When We See the Sun — published (text and audio) in Lightspeed Magazine, December 2015.
- To the Monsters, With Love — published May 2014 in Flash Fiction Online.
- Goodnight, Raptor — published March 2014 in Daily Science Fiction.
- How to Become a Robot in 12 Easy Steps — published in Issue 4 of Scigentasy, March 2014. Podcast at GlitterShip 4/2/15. Reprinted in The Best American Science Fiction and Fantasy 2015 (ed. Joe Hill and John Joseph Adams). Reprinted in Cicada (Sep./Oct. 2016 issue).
- Winter Bride — published in Kaleidotrope Winter 2014 issue.
- Thread — published December 2013 in Vol.12, Issue 4 of Ideomancer.
- Of Blessed Servitude — published November 2013 in Episode 1 of Fictionvale. Audio reprint at Escape Pod in May 2016.
- Hero’s Choice — serialized in Silver Blade beginning December 2012 (finished in 2013).
- With the Sun and the Moon in His Eyes — published February 2012 from Tyche Books‘ Ride the Moon anthology; reprinted in Blood Iris 2012 in late October, 2012.
- Sheila — published on December 6th, 2010 in Daily Science Fiction. Reprinted in the 1st issue of Scigentasy.
- And the Teeth — published in The Red Penny Papers in December 2010.
- One With the Monsters — published in the Summer 2010 issue of New Fables. Podcast on 11/11/11 at Anthropomorphic Dreams.
- Moo — published in the November 2009 issue of Nossa Morte.